We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Broad bean & wild fennel bruschetta
Cooks In15 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories 363 18%
Fat 25.4g 36%
Saturates 6g 30%
Sugars 5.3g 6%
Protein 17.3g 35%
Carbs 16.2g 6%
Of an adult's reference intake
- 200 g higher-welfare bacon
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- 500 g podded baby broad beans
- 100 ml organic vegetable stock
- 1 handful of wild fennel
- 4 slices of ciabatta
By Gennaro Contaldo
- Slice the bacon, then peel and finely chop the onion. Add to a frying pan over a medium heat with 4 tablespoons of oil. Fry until softened.
- Stir in the beans, add the stock, then season.
- Reduce the heat and simmer till the beans are tender, but hold their shape.
- Toast the ciabatta on a griddle pan for a minute on each side.
- Take the beans off the heat, chop and stir in the wild fennel and serve on the ciabatta.