We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I got used to putting yogurt on the countertops, so the pizza didn't escape either, but it turned out good and fluffy
For the countertop:
- 1 or
- 150 ml yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 350 gr flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
For the filling:
- 150 gr smoked pork muscle
- 50 gr olives
- 4 slices of melted cheese Appetite of the Delaco
- ketchup Univer
- 1 or
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Yogurt pizza:
For the top: rub the egg with sugar and salt, add the oil, yogurt and flour with baking powder.
Homogenize, grease a 30 cm form with oil and put the top in it and level it.
We remove the seeds from the olives and slice them round.
Cut the muscle into thin slices and place them on the counter.
Place the olives and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Beat the egg with a little ketchup, take the form out of the oven and grease the pizza with the beaten egg.
Place the slices of melted cheese and bake again for 10 minutes.
Serve with ketchup.
When we soak the dough in the oven to grease it, we prick the top from place to place with a fork.
half a teaspoon of ammonia,
Put the yogurt in a deep bowl and beat for a few minutes with the mixer, then put the egg whites one by one, continuing the operation.
Separately, rub the yolks with the sugar and oil added little by little.
Over the obtained cream, put sifted flour in the rain.
Mix well and mix the two compositions.
Grease the pan with butter, line it with flour and pour the composition into it.
Then, perfume with grated lemon peel.
Add raisins and walnuts to the composition.
Watch this video recipe as well
Method of preparation
I was inspired by the recipe for the countertop http://www.gustos.ro/sfaturi-culinare/sfaturi-practice/cum-sa-faci-un-aluat-de-pizza-cu-doar-trei-ingrediente.html
The oven is preheated to 180 degrees Celsius. Put baking paper in the tray with a little olive oil or you can grease the tray with olive oil and sprinkle a little flour on the entire surface of the tray.
The ingredients of the countertop are mixed together until it becomes a homogeneous dough, if the dough requires more yogurt, add 1-2 tablespoons. The dough will become very easy to spread and is slightly elastic, which you will spread in the tray. The ingredients for the filling are at your choice. I greased the top with the help of a tomato paste brush (made in a blender and drained of juice through a strainer), the 4 kinds of cheeses (so I found it ready made grated and mixed commercially ), slices of salami, slices of olives from our own production, canned mushrooms (I drained them from the water and rinsed them in water before), at the end I threw a rain of cheese, oregano and pepper.
I put it in the oven for 25 minutes. It all depends on the oven you have.
The top becomes very fluffy from the 4 ingredients, without using yeast.
Baked chicken with yogurt Romanian roast chicken recipe with vegetable garnish
Baked chicken with yogurt Romanian roast chicken recipe with vegetable garnish. Chicken marinated with yogurt or whipped milk. Chicken steak with potatoes, garlic, onion, pepper. How to make Romanian poultry steak? Steak recipes. Chicken recipes.
I told you a few days ago that I took a whole chicken quite large (about 1.7 kg) and that I split it in two for a long time. We are only 3 people and there is no point in making a steak from a whole chicken. I better make two distinct dishes out of half a chicken. I also turned the first part into a steak with a rich vegetable garnish (in the oven) & # 8211 see the recipe here. I also put carrots, onions, potatoes, mushrooms, etc.
Keyword dairy, dessert, Greek yogurt, low calorie, low carb, fast, vegetarian, raspberry
Author Annda`s Keto Kitchen
- 150 & # 32 g & # 32 Greek yogurt
- 30 & # 32 g & # 32 raspberries & # 32 (I had frozen)
- 20 & # 32 ml & # 32 liquid cream
- 10 & # 32 drops & # 32 liquid sweetener & # 32 (monk fruit I put).
If you liked the recipe and want to support me to create quality content in the future, you can do it by clicking here:
You May Also Like
Keto ice cream with Mango
Oreo Keto cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
FLUFFY PANCAKES WITH GREEK YOGHURT Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared fluffy Pancakes WITH GREEK YOGHURT. They are prepared quickly, and at the end we receive some extraordinarily delicious, fluffy and airy pancakes. You can serve them with cream, honey, jam, jam or whatever you want. I hope you like this recipe and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 350 gr. - 10% Greek yogurt
- 100 gr. - flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons - baking powder
- 2 tablespoons - sunflower oil
Method of preparation:
- Put the Greek yogurt in a bowl, break the eggs on top, pour the vanilla essence, the oil and mix with a whisk.
- Then add the flour and baking powder and mix a little more until you have no lumps.
- Heat a frying pan over low heat, grease it with a little oil and form pancakes of the desired size. Fry them on one side for 4-5 minutes and on the other side for a minute or two.
- Serve the pancakes with honey, jam, fruit, berries or nuts. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
- More than easy to do, I would say that these waffles are prepared in a child's play. Before making the dough, you can already heat the waffle maker in the highest position (mine has 5 positions).
- All ingredients, except flour, are placed in the bowl of the blender vertically (or in a bowl).
- Mix well, then add flour.
- Reinsert the vertical blender into the bowl and mix vigorously. The dough obtained must be only slightly more consistent than one of pancakes (if it comes out too thick add a tablespoon of water, until you get the right consistency).
- You have to work fast, if the appliance cools down, the waffles will not brown evenly! Brush the inside of the hot waffle maker with the brush soaked in oil:
- Pour a layer of dough that you quickly spread with the back of a spoon, it should not be thick, but just enough to cover the surface.
- Turn off the appliance and press firmly. Soon, the second LED will light up, a sign that the appliance is heating up and the waffa is baking. Normally, when this LED goes out again, the device indicates that it is ready, but it will not be really rosy and crunchy until after another 2-3 minutes of baking (at least this is the situation with my device):
Do the same until the dough is exhausted. Note: if you want to keep the crispy waffles, you must not overlap them until they have cooled completely! Waffles are served as you prefer, with fruit syrups, caramel or chocolate topping, maple syrup, jam, whipped cream, sweet sauces, etc. In any combination they are excellent. Here is my portion, with walnut jam:
Fast pizza with yogurt top. Tasty, fast and very easy to prepare.
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you an original quick pizza recipe, which is yeast-free, instead very tasty, easy to prepare and can immediately satisfy your pizza craving.
This pizza has the yogurt top, cooks quickly, put your favorite filling, bake for 20 minutes and the appetizing and tasty pizza is ready. Simple and delicious, be sure to try this recipe and you will get a tastier pizza than the traditional one.
-0.5 l of yogurt or sour milk
-0.5 teaspoon baking soda
-flour as far as the dough is concerned
-favorite filling (in the recipe I used salami, tomatoes and cheese)
Method of preparation
1. Mix all the liquid ingredients for the dough - yogurt, eggs and oil.
2. Add salt, baking soda and flour so that the dough does not stick to your fingers.
3. Let the dough rest for 5-7 minutes.
4. Line the mold with baking paper and roll out the dough.
5. Grease the top with tomato paste and put what filling you want or what you have in the fridge (we filled the pizza with salami, tomatoes and cheese).
6. Place the pizza in the preheated oven at 200-220 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes or until ready.
Top 3 successful yogurt-based dough recipes. Find out the secrets of fluffy and delicious dough!
A successful, fluffy and delicious dough is the key to the success of all pastries. That's why the team Bucătarul.eu offers you 3 extraordinary yogurt dough recipes. By preparing the dough according to these recipes, you will get fluffy, soft and tasty products, worthy of the holiday meal and more.
Each recipe has its specifics: if you want to prepare cakes, sausages in dough or croissants, then choose the recipe with cheese, if you want to prepare buns or other fluffy products, then try the recipe for leavened dough based on yogurt.
If you do not have time and want to prepare a quick pizza or some pies, then the last recipe is for you. Be sure to write down these successful recipes in your cookbook!
1. YOGHURT DOUGH WITH CHEESE
-⅔ teaspoon baking soda
If you give the cheese through a large grater, then you will get excellent cakes and sausages in the dough, and if you give the cheese through a small grater, then you will get a perfect dough for croissants and other delicate pastries.
2. YEAST-BASED YEAST DOUGH (FIRST VARIANT)
-25 g of compressed yeast (1 teaspoon with dry yeast tip)
Method of preparation
1. Heat the milk a little and pour it into the yeast. Melt the butter until it becomes liquid.
2. Mix the sugar, yogurt, eggs and salt, add the yeast with milk and butter.
3. Gradually sprinkle the sifted flour in the mixture obtained and knead the dough. You need to get a smooth, elastic dough and not stick to your hands.
4. Grease a saucepan or bowl with oil and place the dough, put it in a warm place for an hour and 30 minutes. The dough will triple in volume. Bake the pastries in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
YEAST-BASED YEAST DOUGH (QUICK VARIATION)
-1 teaspoon of dry yeast (50 g of fresh yeast)
Method of preparation
1. Dissolve the yeast in the yogurt at room temperature.
2. Then add the other ingredients and knead the dough.
3. Leave the dough to rise for one hour and 30 minutes.
4. The dough is not greasy, it is fluffy and suitable for salted products, which are prepared in the oven or fried in oil.
3. LIQUID DOUGH BASED ON YOGHURT (READY IN 5 MINUTES)
-1 teaspoon baking soda
Method of preparation
1. Quench the baking soda with yogurt, add the eggs, salt and flour, mix well. The dough is ready.
2. The dough is light, fluffy and without any fat. From this dough you can prepare any tart and even pizza. In this case, the filling must not be wet.
Preparation time: 2 min.
Total cooking time: 3 min.
Difficulty: Very easy
Amount: 2 servings
- Put in the bowl of the Thermomix 1 clove of garlic and shreds 3 sec./speed 8 .
- Cut in half 2 avocado , remove the seeds and peel and put them over the garlic together with 200 g Greek yogurt, 30 g lemon juice and ½ teaspoon salt , mix for 8 sec./speed 7 .
- Taste and decide, depending on your tastes, if you want to add more salt and lemon, then set more 5 sec./speed 8 .
The necessary utensils for this dressing with avocado and yogurt
Use a low-fat yogurt for a low-calorie dressing.
You can rule out garlic cloves if you prefer.
You can prepare a larger amount of dressing with avocado and yogurt at Thermomix, which you can store in airtight containers in the refrigerator. When the steak is ready or they want something good, you can find the dressing in the fridge.
About 75% of the calories in an avocado fruit come from fat.
An avocado has 60% more potassium than a banana.
It is rich in vitamins B, E and K and has the highest fiber content among fruits.
100 g of avocado contains:
Carbohydrates: 8.53 g (of which sugars 0.66 g, fiber 6.7 g)
Why is the consumption of avocado indicated?
Avocado has a high fiber content and plays an essential role in the health of the digestive system. Insoluble fiber cleanses the colon, prevents constipation.
Avocado contains glutathione & # 8211 a protein that plays an essential role in the optimal functioning of the immune system and the nervous system.
It is recommended that people suffering from diabetes or dysglycemia introduce this fruit into their diet, which, through its healthy fats and soluble fiber it contains, regulates the glycemic level and insulin resistance of the body.
Avocado fruit has strong antioxidant properties and prevents the onset of various types of cancer.
Avocado contains a carotenoid called lutein, a substance needed to maintain optimal vision, which protects against degeneration caused by aging.