Wash the veal well and put it to boil, over high heat at the beginning, and when the foam rises to the surface, gather it with a whisk, throw it and give it a little lower heat, covering the pot halfway, with a lid. .
Meanwhile, clean, wash and cook the vegetables. Carrots, celery and parsley are cut into sticks, and the potatoes are cut into squares, but only shortly before cooking.
Boil the cumin in water, strain it well and leave the obtained tea on hold, until it is time to put it in the soup.
When the meat has boiled, remove from the soup and leave to cool slightly. Strain the soup well, to keep it clear, then put in it, to boil, over high heat, onion, garlic, peppercorns and chopped vegetables (carrots, parsley and celery).
The meat is cleaned of bones, fat and skins, then cut into cubes.
When the vegetables are almost cooked, boil them in soup, diced meat. Cut the potatoes into cubes and put them to boil in the soup over high heat. Remove the onion and garlic from the soup. After boiling, add cumin tea over the soup, bring to a boil, fill with water, if necessary, boil a little more and then season with salt to taste. When the soup is ready, turn off the heat, cover with a pot lid and let it rest for about a quarter of an hour.
Wash, chop and finely chop the parsley leaves.
Sprinkle fresh parsley leaves on the soup plate.
Like any soup, it is eaten without bread.
Spicy veal stew
I went through a few places in this world, maybe not as much as I would have liked, but I can say that I saw many beautiful places that left me breathless, and I met people and habits so different. It is a law that, wherever I go, I live a culinary experience, along with wandering the lands. And I proudly say that in our country we ate the tastiest food!
The tastiest food was cooked in my kitchen this week! With a little help from my parents, who sent me a very nice package with some young veal, I made a delicious stew, slightly spicy, with tender meat and aromatic sauce.
First I prepared a good saucepan, which goes into the oven and has a lid to stifle.
I used about a kilogram of veal muscle, which I cut into cubes, and hardened it in two tablespoons of oil, until it took on a little color.
Then I took the meat out of the pan, set it aside, and in the oil I put a large onion and 4-5 cloves of chopped garlic. After they hardened, I added a red capsicum pepper and 2 sliced carrots.
After a few minutes, I put the meat back in the pan, over the vegetables, I added 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste and a cup of hot bone soup. I'm lucky that my family has plenty of beef and I had plenty to make soup, but a cup of hot water also works.
I mixed, put the lid on and let it boil for half an hour, over low heat, stirring occasionally. After half an hour I took the lid off and let the sauce drop for another 15-20 minutes.
After it had dropped, I cut 2 diced potatoes and a hot green pepper, and put them in the stew.
I seasoned with thyme, pepper, salt, a little hot paprika, mixed well and put the pan in the oven, over low heat, for about 40 minutes. The potatoes are cooked, the meat is tender, the sauce has shrunk and become creamy.
At the end I sprinkled a little Parmesan cheese, greens and a little more hot pepper.
Egg rag soup
Who doesn't know the classic recipe for egg rag soup that he tried at least once as a child? We decided to teach you how to prepare it, to pass it on, from generation to generation. The taste is unique, and in its preparation you can even add meat, chicken breast being recommended. Here are the steps needed to prepare a soup with rags of egg!
Ingredients for scrambled egg soup:
1.5 liters of juice in which he boiled a chicken
1/2 bell pepper
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 bunch of green or larch parsley
Read also the "Headspace Guide to Conscious Eating", bringing to mind conscious thinking and the benefits it offers when practiced. The appetite and the relationship with the food will also change for the better. Details HERE.
4 steps to prepare egg rag soup:
1. Wash celery, onion, bell pepper, carrot and tomato well under a stream of cold water. Celery, onion and carrot are cleaned and finely chopped. Remove the stalk with the pepper seeds and chop it as well.
2. In a large pot, add the juice in which he cooked a chicken with diced celery, carrots, peppers and onions. Leave it to boil until all the vegetables are soft. If you do not have juice from a chicken soup, you can even add chicken to the recipe or boil the vegetables in plain water.
3. After the vegetables have boiled, add the diced tomatoes and let the soup boil 2-3 more times. Meanwhile, break the egg into a bowl and beat well. Add a little juice over the egg, mix well, then put in the pot with soup. They can also be put in noodles, according to your preferences.
4. Mix well, so that the egg scraps come off well in the whole composition. Leave it on the fire for a while, then add the green parsley or larch, washed and finely chopped beforehand.
Articles in category: Lobster
You can find information about all this on our website, which is waiting for you. Certainly your opinions are important, so we invite you to share them with us.
Lobster with corn
Lobster with corn from: lobsters, Roman salads, radishes, corn, onions, chopped onions, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 2 lobsters, boiled 2 romaine salads (use only the middle) 1 bunch of radishes 150 g canned corn 2 small onions 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar [& hellip]
Lobster with curry
Lobster with curry from: lobster, tomato, salt, spices, cumin, garlic, onion, thyme, pepper, hot pepper, water, oil, curry powder. Ingredients: 2 lobsters 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tomato 1 tablespoon spices 1/4 teaspoon cumin 4 cloves garlic 1 onion 2 sprigs thyme 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1-2 hot peppers 1/4 cup with [& hellip]
Fried lobster with aromatic herbs
Fried lobster with herbs from: lobster tails, garlic, salt, olive oil, oregano, basil, butter or margarine, lemon juice, Worcester sauce, white pepper, herbs. Ingredients: 6-8 lobster tails 1 clove garlic 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 tablespoons olive oil 1/2 crushed oregano 1/2 teaspoon chopped basil 50 g butter or margarine [& hellip]
Lobster stuffed with: lobster, olive oil, wine, onion, tarragon, eggs, sour cream, flour, sherry, salt, pepper, butter, flour, milk, nutmeg. Ingredients: 2 uncooked lobsters 2/3 cup olive oil 2/3 cup dry white wine 1 cup fish or chicken soup 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped onion 1-2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped 2 egg yolks 3/4 cup very sour cream [& hellip ]
Lobster with basil
Lobster with basil from: lobster tails, garlic, salt, olive oil, oregano, basil, butter or margarine, lemon juice, Worcester sauce, white pepper, herbs. Ingredients: 6-8 lobster tails 1 clove garlic 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 tablespoons olive oil 1/2 crushed oregano 1/2 teaspoon chopped basil 50 g butter or margarine juice [& hellip]
Lobster with cells and black bean sauce
For the Chinese, as for the Westerners, lobster is a very elegant dish. In this Cantonese recipe, the natural flavor of the lobster meat is enriched without the use of dairy products, as is the case in Western cuisine. First the lobster tail is cut into sections, without removing the shell. These pieces are fried in [& hellip]
Thermidor is the name of one of the calendar months of the French Revolution, created in 1793 (it lasted from about mid-July to mid-August). However, this lobster dish was not created during the Revolution, but a century later, in a Parisian restaurant called Maire’s located near the Comedy [& hellip]
Fried lobster with oregano and basil
Fried lobster with oregano and basil from: lobster tails, garlic, salt, olive oil, oregano, basil, butter or margarine, lemon juice, Worcester sauce, white pepper, herbs. Ingredients: 6-8 lobster tails 1 clove garlic 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 tablespoons olive oil 1/2 crushed oregano 1/2 teaspoon chopped basil 50 g butter or [& hellip]
Recipe of the day: Pasta with cheese, shrimp and lobster
Pasta with cheese, shrimp and lobster from: pasta, butter, flour, milk, gruyere cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, lobster, breadcrumbs, chives. Ingredients: 250gr pasta 4 tablespoons butter 3 tablespoons flour 2 cups milk 180gr gruyere cheese, crushed 120gr cheddar cheese, crushed 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper [& hellip]
Delicious recipes: Delicious lobster
Delicious lobster made of: black peppercorns, ginger, garlic, green onions, sea salt, olive oil, honey, lobsters, hot peppers and coriander. Ingredients: 1 tablespoon black peppercorns a finger-sized piece of ginger, cleaned and finely chopped 4 cloves of garlic, peel and cut into thin slices a [& hellip]
Boiled lobster with lemon sauce
Boiled lobster with lemon sauce from: lobster, celery, olive oil, lemon, salt, pepper. Ingredients: a large lobster a sprig of celery three-quarters cup of olive oil two large lemons, juicy salt and white pepper to taste Preparation: Wash the lobster and cover with a piece of [& hellip]
Lobster stuffed with white sauce
Lobster stuffed with white sauce from: lobster, olive oil, wine, fish soup, onion, tarragon, egg yolks, sour cream, mustard flour, sherry, salt, pepper, butter, flour, fish soup, milk, nutmeg. Ingredients: 2 uncooked lobsters 2/3 cup olive oil 2/3 cup dry white wine 1 cup fish or chicken soup 2-3 tablespoons onion [& hellip]
A delicious recipe for lobster with: butter, paprika, sherry, sour cream, yolks, brandy. Ingredients: 3 lobsters 4 tablespoons butter half a teaspoon paprika 120 ml sherry 200 g sour cream 4 egg yolks a tablespoon of brandy Preparation: Boil the lobsters in water for 20 minutes, then remove the meat [& hellip]
Do you know what you eat?
Are you confused when you come across exotic names on the restaurant menu, on product labels or in cookbooks? Find out that behind things that are too unfamiliar to you are often hidden much simpler things than you thought & # 8230
Don't feel embarrassed if you find some unknown terms in the list of dishes. Our guide helps you understand what & # 8230 is all about
Aioli & # 8211 garlic mayonnaise
Bisque & # 8211 fish and seafood cream soup (the best known is lobster).
Bouillabaisse & # 8211 spicy fish soup
Bruschetta & # 8211 toasted bread, rubbed with garlic, stro-pita with olive and tomato oil
Consumed & # 8211 Meat soup, clear, concentrated
Consumed Colombine & # 8211 pigeon soup
Consumed Cussy & # 8211 partridge soup
Consumed Chartreuse & # 8211 with ravioli stuffed with goose liver
Gazpacho & # 8211 cold cream soup (uncooked) with tomatoes, onions, peppers
Vichyssoise & # 8211 leek and potato soup
Bearnez & # 8211 sauce made from eggs, butter, vinegar, onions and greens
Bechamel & # 8211 white sauce from butter, flour and milk
Weather in Carpaccio & # 8211 thin slices of raw meat served as such, sprinkled with olive oil, lemon juice and sprinkled with greens
Chateaubriand & # 8211 Grilled whole beef muscles
entrecote & # 8211 Grilled or pan-fried beef
Antricot bearnez & # 8211 with spicy butter sauce
Antricot lyonez & # 8211 with onions
Russian steak, Bitok & # 8211 minced steak with sour cream
Conti cream & # 8211 lentil cream soup
Honey cutlet r la Bergcre & # 8211 lamb chop with cloves (mushrooms) and potatoes
Hazelnut (& # 8220nuts & # 8221) & # 8211 spherical inside of the meat leg
shallots & # 8211 french onion
Wellington beef fillet & # 8211 beef muscles in foitas
Fricas & # 8211 meat cut into small pieces, boiled in white sauce
Pheasant Titania & # 8211 Pheasant steak with black grapes and orange slices
Mixed fried & # 8211 lures, brain, liver, cauliflower, mushrooms in dough, fried in oil & # 8211 everything, served with french fries garnish
Remoulade & # 8211 Mayonnaise sauce with added cucumber, capers, mustard and greens
Rösti & # 8211 flattened meatballs, from grated potatoes mixed with onions
Liptauer & # 8211 cheese paste with paprika and cumin
With butter maitre d? Hotel & # 8211 butter with lemon and parsley
But Montpellier & # 8211 with spicy butter
Metternich rice & # 8211 risotto with ham and mushrooms
Calf pacea & # 8211 Calf legs with eggs and vinegar
Sos Albert & # 8211 white horseradish sauce
Sos Admiral & # 8211 crayfish sauce
Aurora sauce & # 8211 Bechamel sauce with tomato paste
Culibiaca & # 8211 Russian dish: foil with different fillings
Ossobuco & # 8211 veal stew with tomato sauce
Green sauce & # 8211 Fresh, chopped parsley sauce, anchovies and oil
Calf grenadine & # 8211 breaded veal escalope
Irish stew & # 8211 Smoked mutton with potatoes and white cabbage
Bavarian & # 8211 egg cream with whipped cream, hardened with gelatin, with various flavors
Bananas Rio de Janeiro & # 8211 bananas on vanilla ice cream
Clafoutis & # 8211 Pudding dough with fresh fruit in the oven
English cream & # 8211 egg cream with milk, scented with vanilla
Sabayon & # 8211 sweet wine sod
Wilhelmine strawberries & # 8211 strawberries served on almond ice cream
Caise Condé & # 8211 apricots served on rice pudding
Chess Cup & # 8211 ice cream with fruit and liqueur
Helcne Cup & # 8211 vanilla ice cream with pears
Melba Cup & # 8211 Vanilla ice cream with peaches
Floating islands & # 8211 bird's milk
Norwegian omelet & # 8211 baked meringue ice cream
Mere Carmen & # 8211 apples filled with almond cream
Pere Belle Hélcne & # 8211 Pears on vanilla ice cream sprinkled with chocolate sauce
Pere Carmen Sylva & # 8211 pears with almond cream
Vacherin & # 8211 meringue cake with whipped cream
At the delicacy district
Why not try something different?
Chcvre-blanc & # 8211 rolled goat cheese
Chorizo & # 8211 spicy spanish sausages
Gruycre (fr.), Emmenthal (germ.) & # 8211 svaiter
Bacon & # 8211 pork ribs (sarata)
Prosciutto & # 8211 salted and dried ham
Quarq & # 8211 creamy cottage cheese
Taleggio & # 8211 hard cheese
Tzatziki & # 8211 natural yogurt sauce, fresh cucumbers and garlic
Edam & # 8211 Dutch cheese
At the bakery, pastry-confectionery
Try these delicious products too & # 8230
Muffin & # 8211 a kind of cake made with butter and dehydrated fruit or chocolate
Focaccia & # 8211 flattened bread (like a stick), with olive oil, garlic and greens
Millefeuille & # 8211 puff pastry cake filled with vanilla cream and fruit jam
Panettone & # 8211 round cake, loose, sometimes glazed
Frangipan & # 8211 Almond filling for pie with foil
Tort Sacher & # 8211 chocolate cake
Calf tail stew
The veal tail stew, something amazing, I've been dreaming about for a while, but it definitely deserved such a long wait.
I haven't eaten anything so tasty in a long time.
I can't say that & # 8222I haven't done anything so tasty & # 8221 because here the merit is of the main ingredient, which has a great aroma and flavor and I think that even those who don't cook frequently would make a great dish.
1 l beef soup (homemade)
I marinated the veal tails the night before, (after washing them well) in red and turmeric wine.
The next day I went to work, I chopped the onion and garlic, I hardened them a little in oil, I then added the cumin seeds and fennel crushed a little in the mortar, the smoked paprika, the seeds from the cardamom pods, the bay leaves, the chopped carrot cubes and calf tails.
I left them on the stove a little enough to brown lightly then I put beef soup and red wine on them in equal quantities, enough to cover them and I put them in the oven covered with foil for 4 hours, checking from time to time not to drop the liquid.
I added soup and wine so that the tails do not fall and the tails run out of liquid.
When the meat was already well cooked, I cleaned some potatoes, cut them into not very small cubes and added them over the stew, took the foil aside, added salt (to taste) and left the stew for another 30-40 minutes. oven enough to boil the potatoes.
We served the stew next to an onion salad with vinegar (onion, salt, vinegar, water), but you can try any other salad you like or even pickles.
Romanian style wedding table
Snacks. Slices of p & acircine are greased with commercially melted cheeses and sprinkled with cumin and paprika.
Ham strudel. Make a soft dough from flour, butter, eggs and milk, spread the thin sheet and sprinkle with melted butter. Beat 2 whole eggs with 150 g thick sm & acircnt & acircnă, grease the dough with this composition, cover with thin slices of ham, turn the sheet and bake in the oven & icircn greased tray.
Calf paste. Make a dough from 300 g flour, 150 g fat (or half fat and half butter), 1 egg, salt and 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Spread a sheet and cover the bottom and walls of a cake tin.
For the filling, mix a plate with minced meat, 1 grated onion, 3 tablespoons of broth, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of greens, salt, a few fried mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs. It is put in shape over the dough, and on top are formed wicker grids (wide pieces of dough, cut with roulette). Then grease with 1 egg yolk and bake for 40 & mdash45 minutes. Serve with clarified soup & icircn cups.
Mushroom pilaf. Make a boiled pilaf with meat juice and mushroom juice (chopped mushrooms are fried in ice, then pour water and boil). Put the pilaf in wet cups, pour it on the plate, put a layer of fried mushrooms on each one, and a slice of boiled tongue on top.
The plate is decorated with a basket made of lime & acircie and greenery.
Veal steak. The roasted muscle is allowed to cool, then cut into thin slices. It is placed in the middle of the serving plate, on two rows, in the shape of scales. One edge of the plate is lined with a zig-zag shape with an aspic. In the middle of the zigzag, place the grated horseradish and cut a slice of egg. On the other side and in width, place slices of radish placed in scales, alternating with rows of olives and sliced eggs. Place green parsley on top of the meat slices. In summer they can be decorated with round slices of green peppers, moon radishes cut roses and left in their bark, tomatoes, etc.
Cold pork muscles. Roast the pork muscle. Cold cut into slices, place on the right side of the plate, on two rows, in the form of scales. The other side of the plate is garnished with long-cut pickled cucumbers, eggs, radishes, peppers. Put lettuce leaves in the four corners of the plate. Place chopped green parsley over the slices of meat.
Tort & bdquoElegant & quot. Rub 300 g of sugar and 8 egg yolks, then add 280 g of flour and beaten egg whites. Stir gently. Pour into a cake tin and bake over low heat.
Cream. Beat with a whisk until the egg thickens 6 whole eggs, 1 1 milk and 350 g sugar. Dissolve 10 sheets of gelatin in a little warm water and when the cream is cold, mix the dissolved gelatin with 1 liter of whipped cream. Soak 100 g of raisins in 100 g of rum and mix with cream. Cut the cake into three worktops, fill it with cream, cover it with cream. Sprinkle with raisins and drizzle with chopped almonds.
Nut cake. Dissolve 20 g of yeast & icircn lukewarm milk 1/2 kg of flour rub with 250 g butter, add 3 egg yolks and 1 egg white, then the raised yeast, 3 pieces of sugar and vanilla. Knead and divide the dough into 3 equal parts. The first part is spread on the tray, the greased sheet is placed on the tray, greased with sour marmalade, then with a cream made of: ground walnuts, 250 g powdered sugar, lemon peel, all scalded with a little milk. Put only half of this cream, cover with the second sheet, again a layer of jam and the rest of the cream, and on top the third sheet. Leave to rise for 1 hour, then bake over low heat. After the tray has cooled, cut the squares.
Cake & bdquoCadet & quot. Rub 200 g of sugar with 4 egg yolks, add 3 slices of grated chocolate, 100 g of soaked butter, 120 g of flour and 4 egg whites. Place in a wide pan and bake. Remove from the oven, grease with apricot jam, and put a layer of the following composition on top: beat 4 egg whites with vanilla foam and 80 g of sugar, then mix with 50 g of ground walnuts. Spread it over the cake and put it in the oven a little longer to dry the icing.
Filled rings. Rub 210 g of lard well, then add vanilla, 3 egg yolks and 1/2 kg of flour mixed with baking powder. Knead a dough and spread a sheet of suitable thickness, from which the slices are cut. Half of them are drilled with the finger. Bake with two (one ring and one whole), and put egg white cream in the middle. The cream is made from 3 whipped egg whites with 200 g sugar, vanilla and 100 g ground hazelnuts.
Beef tail soup
1. For the soup, boil the washed and cut tail in a 4-liter pot of cold water. Boil everything like an ordinary soup, removing the foam whenever it forms. 30 minutes before it is ready, add the cleaned vegetables and let them boil together.
2. For the pancakes, put the flour, eggs and milk in the mixer. Start mixing by gradually adding the beer. Continue mixing by adding oil and salt. The dough should come out like a thicker cream, but if it is too thick, add a little water.
3. Bake thicker pancakes in a non-stick pan in which no oil is added and then, in turn, roll and set aside.
4. Strain the soup and together with a pinch of salt and the meat cleaned from the bone is boiled. Serve the soup with pancakes noodles added at the time of serving.
The cheapest beef recipes you should try
Recipes - The cheapest recipes with beef, Photo: ymuchomas.com
We present you in the following the cheapest beef recipes.
1. Sarmale recipe in beef sheets with beef is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for the wireitthey in beef sheets with beef are the following:
- 20 grams of beef brine
- 50 grams of rice
- 100 grams of minced beef
- an onion
- a carrot
- 100 ml broth
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the recipe of sarmale in beef sheets with beef is presented in the following:
- Mix the rice with the minced meat, chopped onion and grated carrot
- Distribute the composition over the beef sheets, then roll
- Add the stuffed cabbage to the pot, sprinkle with oil and top with broth diluted with water
- Boil the sauerkraut until the rice is soft enough
- Serve the sarmalele simple or with the addition of sour cream.
2. Beef broth recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The ingredients needed for beef broth are the following:
- one kilogram of beef
- a carrot
- an onion
- or celery
- a parsley root
- two potatoes
- salt and pepper.
How to prepare the beef broth recipe is presented below:
- Boil a sufficient amount of vegetable soup, meat and sliced vegetables
- Season and let the dish boil until the meat is ready
- Serve the sliced meat with the vegetables next to which it boiled.
3. Beef muscle recipe with butter Is a delicious dish that is worth trying on the next occasion. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: An hour.
The ingredients needed for two servings of beef muscle with butter are as follows:
- 400 grams of beef
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 ml fresh yogurt
- a bunch of dill
- salt and pepper.
The step-by-step preparation for the buttered beef muscle recipe is presented below:
- Wash the beef muscle, shape it, let it drain, then slice it and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the whole amount of butter on the fire, let it heat up and then fry the meat on both sides for six minutes on high heat.
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep warm
- Add in the butter in which the meat was fried the yogurt and the dill washed and finely chopped until the tails, mix until smooth, then season with salt, pepper, thyme and cumin to taste.
- Leave the sauce on the fire for five minutes, then add it over the meat
- Serve the dish as soon as it is ready with a garnish that you like.
Beef muscle with butter is easy to prepare and we recommend you try it, we guarantee that its taste will conquer you from the first tasting, and you will prepare this preparation every time you have the opportunity. The dish is served hot at both dinner and lunch.
4. Beef soup recipe it is easy to prepare and we recommend you try it.
Preparation time: 2 hours.
The ingredients needed for four servings are as follows:
- 400 grams of beef
- or celery
- an onion
- a carrot
- a potato
- 250 ml bag
- a teaspoon of rice
- a link of larch
- sweet or hot paprika
The preparation method for the beef soup recipe is as follows:
- Wash the meat, cut it into cubes, then boil it, frothing it when needed
- When the meat is cooked, add the vegetables (except the potatoes), cleaned, washed and diced. Let the vegetables boil over a good heat, and at the end add about 10 ml of oil, broth to taste, rice and potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste and cook for another 20 minutes, add the heated borscht and boil for another two & # 8211, then turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped larch on the surface, cover the soup and let it rest for five minutes before serving.
5. Veal soup recipe with vegetables it is extremely healthy and last but not least very tasty. The soup has the role of preparing the digestive tract for the main course that will follow, it should not be missing and we recommend you prepare it when you want to prepare a hearty meal for your loved ones. We present below the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: fifteen minutes.
Boiling time: an hour and a half.
The ingredients needed for eight servings of veal soup with vegetables are as follows:
- one kilogram of veal
- two carrots
- four potatoes
- two onions
- two parsley roots
- two celery
How to prepare the recipe for veal soup with vegetables is presented below step by step:
- Shape the veal, removing any fat and any tendons. Wash the meat well, then let it drain. When it has drained well, cut the meat into cubes. Put a pot with a sufficient amount of water on the fire, let the water boil, then add the meat. Boil the meat for five minutes, then strain it. Repeat the process three times. After the meat is done, boil it in six liters of water, with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Let the meat boil over the right heat until it changes color and texture. Foam the soup whenever needed with a soup. Rinse the soup after each foaming
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into cubes, then put them in a bowl with cold water and put them in the fridge. Let the potatoes cool until you use them in the preparation to avoid their oxidation
- Peel an onion, wash it, chop it finely or grate it
- Peel the parsley roots and celery, wash them, let them drain, then grate them
- Put a pan with a sufficient amount of oil on the fire, let the oil heat up, and when it starts to sizzle, add the previously chopped onion. Cook the onion on the right heat, taking care not to burn it, the burnt onion spoils both the taste and the texture of the dish. If you notice the tendency of the onion to acquire a brown color, reduce the heat to a minimum and mix well. When the onion has turned a golden color and has become glassy, add the other pre-chopped vegetables: carrots, parsley roots and celery. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook the vegetable mixture over the right heat until it changes texture and color, stirring occasionally to avoid burning. When the vegetables are fully cooked, remove the pan from the heat, let it cool for five minutes, then add it to the soup in which the veal is boiling.
- Let the soup boil for about an hour and twenty minutes
- When both the meat and the vegetables are cooked, take the potatoes out of the fridge, drain the water in which they were, then add them to the soup. Let the soup continue to boil until the potatoes are well cooked. Test the boiling of the potatoes by trying to cut them with a fork. Daca sectionarea lor se face cu extrem de multa usurinta inseamna ca acestia sunt fierti
- Opriti supa si lasati-o sa se odihneasca timp de cinci – zece minute inainte de servire.
Supa de vitel cu legume se poate servi cu smantana sau simpla in functie de preferintele dumneavoastra. Deasemenea alaturi de ea puteti adauga un ardei iute. Va recomandam sa incercati aceasta reteta de fiecare data cand doriti sa degustati o supa delicioasa si usor de preparat.
Gulyas de vițel cu cartofi copți
Gulyas (citește „guiaș”), zis și gulaș, e o mâncare pe care n-ai cum să o faci vegetariană ori vegană (slavă Domnului). Un eventual demers în acest sens ar fi împotriva firii și împotriva Ardealului. Habar n-am dacă asta-i (ori ba) cea mai cunoscută mâncare ardelenească în afara granițelor Ardealului, pot spune doar că deși se face în zeci de feluri (poate sute), niciun ardelean cumsecade nu s-ar gândi să scoată carnea din povestea asta. Rețeta pe care v-o dau azi e așa:
Ia un kilogram de ceafă de vițel (ori mânzat, chit că-s animale de pe planete diferite), taie bucăți cât de cât egale ca dimensiune, frige-le (5-6 minute) într-o cratiță cu o lingură de untură topită (poate fi de porc, de gâscă ori de rață) până se rumenesc. Frământă-le apoi cu un amestec de sare, pipr abia zdrobit, cimbru uscat, boia iute și chimen pisat.
În cratița în care ai fript carnea, toarnă un gât de vin roșu, sec. Lasă să bolborosească și aruncă repede în cratiță două cepe mari, tocate, doi ardei grași proaspeți, trei patru ardei copți (tocați și ăștia) și câțiva morcovi mari, tăiați țărănește. Ține-le pe toate sub capac, să asude bine. După un sfert de ceas (poate mai bine), pune carnea peste ele și lasă capacul pe cratiță. Focul trebuie să fie mic, nu-i rost de grabă când faci gulyas.
După un ceas și un pic, toarnă peste toate două căni de roșii făcute cubulețe (dacă-s din conservă merge mai rapid), fără pielițe. Potrivește gustul cu sare, piper, o mână de pătrunjel tocat și o lingură de boia dulce. Lasă să bolborosească încă aproape un ceas. De pe acum, lucrurile ar trebui să fie moi-molcuțe și învăluite într-un sos consistent. Maai adaugă un vârf de linguriță de semințe de chimen rumenite în tigaie și pisate în mojar. O să-ți placă.
Cu garnitura-i și mai simplu: pune niște cartofi la copt, în coajă. Sau fără coajă, doar stropiți cu ulei, prăfuiți cu sare și piper. Când sunt copți, sunt buni de proptit lângă gulyas. Să fii sănătos!