I had some cottage cheese in the fridge waiting to become dessert and as the cakes are made very easily, this goodness resulted :). It is perfect for morning coffee.
- 3 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 150 g butter
- 350 g of cottage cheese
- 200 g flour
- 50 g starch
- 1 baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- dehydrated cranberries
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Check with cottage cheese and cranberries:
Mix eggs with sugar until they double in volume. Add the vanilla extract and melted butter, then continuously mix the cottage cheese. Flour mixed with starch and baking powder add them to the composition and mix until smooth. At the end, add the cranberries and mix lightly.
Pour the composition into the cake pan lined with baking paper and put in the oven, on the right heat until it passes the toothpick test (35-40 minutes).
Remove from the pan and leave the cake to cool on a kitchen grill then powder with sugar.
Beat the butter with the sugar in the mixer, high speed for 5 minutes.
Then put an egg and beat at high speed.
Put the cheese and beat until smooth.
Put the milk, essence, lemon peel.
Separately, mix the flour with the baking powder.
Put over the cheese mixture and mix with a spoon.
We take 5 tablespoons of the composition and we mix them either with melted milk chocolate or with nutella or chocolate syrup.
Grease and wallpaper a cake tray (larger), pour the cheese composition and in the middle make a ditch in which we put the chocolate composition.
The composition has an increased consistency and does not flow like a cake
Bake in the preheated oven, 1 hour at 180 degrees, try with the toothpick
Spaghetti pudding with cheese and cranberries at the Philips multicooker
We really like spaghetti pudding with cheese and I prepare it quite often.
This time I prepared it for multicooker and I liked how it turned out.
- 400 gr spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 l apa
- 200 gr cow's cheese
- 150 gr lightly salted urda
- 150 gr sugar
- 3 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 75 gr candied cranberries
- 50 gr butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon essence
- grated lemon peel
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
When the program for cooking the pasta is finished, we put them in a sieve and pass them through a stream of cold water.
Wipe the multicooker bowl with an absorbent towel and grease its inner walls with 20 gr butter.
We cut the rest of the butter into small pieces.
Sprinkle a little sugar and an envelope of vanilla sugar over the butter in the bowl, then place a row of pasta, pieces of butter, a row of cheese and so on until we run out of ingredients.
I put the last layer of pasta and pieces of butter on top.
COW CHEESECAKE I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I made CHEESECAKE FROM COW CHEESE. It turned out fine and very delicious. You can serve it with jam, jam, fresh fruit or simply with powdered sugar. My family really liked this cheesecake and I hope your families will like it too. It is the right dessert to gather you all for a cup of tea. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
For the cream:
- 1 kg. - fatty and unsalted cottage cheese (drained well of whey)
- 200 ml. - 35% sweet cream (for cream)
- 200 gr. & # 8211 sugar
- ½ grated peel of a lemon
- 3 large (or 4 small) chicken eggs
- 3 tablespoons white flour
- 1 teaspoon & # 8211 vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
For the biscuit crust:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: One hour and 20 minutes
Total time: One hour and 35 minutes
Number of servings: 8-10
Method of preparation:
- Break the biscuits into pieces in a blender bowl, add the melted butter, sugar and mix everything until the biscuits are crushed, and the texture resembles that of wet sand. Put the mixture obtained in a tray of about 21-22 cm. with a removable bottom, press it well both at the edges and on the bottom of the tray then put it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 8 minutes then take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, put the cheese in a blender and mix well for about 8-10 minutes until fine. Gradually break the eggs. Remove the lid and add the sugar, flour, a little salt, put the lid on and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Then pour in the sweet cream, continuing to mix.
- At the end, remove the lid, pour the vanilla essence and grate the peel of a lemon. Mix a little with the spoon and pour the cheese composition over the biscuit crust prepared earlier.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven at 150 degrees C for about an hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, the middle should be a little soft, and on top slightly browned, let it cool in the pan for 3-4 hours. Serve it with jam, jam, fresh fruit or simply powdered with sugar. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Cheesecake & # 8211 a magical temptation with a simply divine taste!
We present you a delicious cake recipe with cottage cheese and dried fruit. It is prepared amazingly simple, being perfect for novices in the culinary arts. But the result amazes you all. Get a homemade cake, fine, fragrant and delicious, that melts in your mouth. The cake combines perfectly with any hot drink and can be served both as a dessert and as a snack.
-0.5 teaspoon baking soda
-dried apricots or raisins to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add vanilla and melted butter (at room temperature). Mix well.
2. Add the baking soda, then the cottage cheese. Stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained. use a tel or a mixer at medium speed.
3. Gradually add the flour and mix. Add dried apricots (cut into small pieces) or raisins (preventively soaked in hot water, then drained).
4. Pour the dough into a baking tin, greased with oil.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes, until golden brown. Baking time depends on each oven. If desired, decorate the cake with icing and berries.
6 tablespoons semolina (or as much)
Mix the cottage cheese with sour cream and eggs until smooth. Then add the semolina, if necessary add 1-2 tablespoons of semolina, so that it comes out so that we can form balls. Add the rum essence and mix well. Put water in a pot to boil. Form balls from the mixture obtained and put in hot water. Let it boil for 15-20 minutes. Drain in a sieve when removed. Serve with sour cream or jam. Serve with pleasure.
Try this delicious video recipe too
How to prepare cheesecake without baking
For the biscuit crust, finely chop the oreo biscuits in the food processor or with the help of a snack. Put in a bowl and mix with melted and cooled butter until the composition becomes sandy and moist.
Wallpaper the bottom of the tray with baking paper and on the side walls with acetate foil. Turn over the biscuit composition and level by pressing lightly with the bottom of a glass. Cover and let cool while preparing the cream.
Gelatin is hydrated in cold water for a few minutes.
In the bowl of a food processor, put the whipped cream from the fridge, the mascarpone cream cheese, the salt and mix until the cream begins to take on consistency.
After the gelatin has hydrated, melt it in a water bath until it becomes liquid and then mix it with the shock syrup.
The resulting composition is poured into the cream over the cream while mixing until it is completely incorporated. If you think it is not sweet enough you can add two more tablespoons of honey or even shock syrup.
Remove the tray from the fridge, add the cream cheese on top of the crust and level it. Let the tray cool again for 2-3 hours until the cream thickens.
How to prepare cranberry jelly
Put the gelatin to hydrate in cold water. After it has hydrated, it dissolves on the water bath until it becomes liquid. Then mix with the cranberry syrup and jam and pour over the hardened cream.
Level lightly and leave to cool until the jelly becomes thick.
I decorated this cheesecake with shock syrup and cranberries with lilac flowers because the shock flowers have not yet appeared, unfortunately.
It is delicious, savory with a special aroma and sweetness, worth trying !!
We are waiting for you with us on the Instagram page.
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so we can see them too.
You can also find us on the Youtube channel - Bucataresele Vesele, where we are waiting for you to subscribe, don't forget to press the bell to see when we post new recipes !!
Method of preparation
The apricots are washed, the seeds are removed and the water is cut into cubes.
Pass the apricots and obtain a puree that is mixed with cottage cheese in which I added honey. Mix well for a good homogenization.
Then add sour cream and cranberries and mix well with a spoon.
Pour the cream into cups (up to half of them) then pour a row of caramel sauce and then cover with the rest of the cream. At the end we put a little more caramel sauce on top and garnish with cranberries. Let cool for about 2 hours.
Peeled apples are given through a large grater. Mix the dry ingredients flour, semolina, powder
In a bowl, mix the cheese with the soft margarine, add the egg, baking powder and flour and knead.
Pasta pudding recipe with cottage cheese
200 grams of pasta (I had spaghetti)
300 grams of cottage cheese
two (three) tablespoons of sugar
an envelope of vanilla sugar or rum
cranberries or raisins
- How to prepare pasta pudding with cottage cheese
- Boil the pasta in salted water respecting the cooking time on the package
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, put the cottage cheese in a bowl, add the beaten eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and then the cranberries or raisins. We mixed everything well.
- Add the drained and cooled pasta over the cheese composition and mix everything very well.
- Put the pasta with cheese either simply in a pan greased with a little oil or use silicone baking pans for muffins and bake on medium heat (190 degrees) for about half an hour. When the pudding starts to brown on top and the egg and cheese come together we can remove pasta pudding with cottage cheese from the oven.
- Let it cool a bit and if we used a single bowl we cut pieces with a knife or even the special rings we use and when we make mini cakes or, if we used small muffin tins from the start we simply take them out of the mold , we put them on a plate, we powder them with a little powdered sugar and we serve them while they are still hot.
& # 8211 I used a very creamy cottage cheese from LIDL in the recipe. If you do not have such a cheese you can use ordinary cow's cheese but dilute it with a little sour cream. For example, instead of 300 grams of cream cheese you can use 200 grams of cottage cheese and 100 grams of sour cream. I tried both options and they come out just as tasty.
& # 8211 The silicone baking trays I used were 8 cm in size and the whole composition in the recipe came in six shapes, so it would come out about six servings. pasta pudding with cottage cheese.
Pudding with sweet cow cheese. Fast, tasty and useful! With a little secret!
An incredibly fluffy, fine and fragrant pudding! A simple recipe, a wonderful taste! Thanks to the original cream, which is added to it, the pudding turns into a real dessert. You can serve it for breakfast or dinner. Everyone will be delighted by this delight!
-2 tablespoons flour (can be replaced with cornstarch or semolina)
-500 g of sweet cow's cheese (pasty)
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar.
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-a tablespoon of flour (can be replaced with cornstarch)
From these ingredients you will get about 1000 g of pudding.
1.Prepare the cream: put the egg, caster sugar, vanilla sugar and flour in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Mix very well so that it does not remain lumpy.
2. Add the milk. Stir.
3. Boil the cream for 1 minute from the moment of the first boiling bubbles, on low-moderate heat, stirring constantly. Take it off the fire.
4.Add the butter. Stir.
5. Cover the cream with cling film so that it comes into direct contact with its surface. Allow to cool to room temperature.
6. Then transfer it to a pocket.
7. Prepare the composition for the pudding: put the eggs, caster sugar, vanilla sugar, milk and semolina in a deep bowl. Beat them with the mixer until smooth.
8. Add the flour. Mix very well so that it does not remain lumpy.
9. Let the composition obtained to "rest" for 10-15 minutes, to swell the semolina. Mix it again with the mixer.
10. Gradually add (in 2 steps) the sweet cottage cheese, stirring each time until smooth using the mixer.
If the cheese is granular, pass it through a small sieve beforehand.
11. Line the tray with baking paper, greased with butter.
12. Transfer the cheese composition to the prepared tray.
13. Spread the cooled cream evenly on its surface.
14. Bake the pudding for 40-50 minutes in the preheated oven to 160 ° C.
15. Allow to cool to room temperature. Take it out of the pan.